Lipotropic injections—also called lipo injections, or lipotropic B12 injections—are a combination of ingredients administered by needle injection to increase fat metabolism and boost wellness. Often used by people trying to lose weight, the shots are generally combined with a program of diet and exercise to produce weight loss.
Lipotropics are substances that affect fat metabolism in the body and help improve the breakdown of fat in the liver.
Some recipients of Lipo B shots report increased energy immediately after the shot; sometimes they just feel better over time. It is a stress fighter and supports key functions of the liver that sometimes require large amounts of nutrients and can be severely depleted after years of stress and diet faults.
Key Benefits of the Service
- Metabolize, transport and eliminate fat from the body
- Preventing the accumulation of fats in the liver.
- Higher Energy
- Vitamin B 12 (cobalamin) is often referred to as the energy vitamin. This water-soluble vitamin helps to keep the body’s nerve and blood cells healthy.
- Methionine is an essential amino acid that plays an important role in metabolism.
- Inositol is a vitamin-like natural sugar related to the B vitamin family. Inositol helps to metabolize fat and may improve insulin function in the body.
- Choline is an essential nutrient that is related to the B vitamins. It is responsible for lipid (fat) metabolism and transport and has other jobs in the body related to cell membrane structure and other functions.
Shots are usually administered to the arm weekly. The injections must be continued for the duration of the weight loss journey or for as long as you want to benefit from the effects of the supplement.
Cost per injection is $50